Despite the myriad technologies available to businesses today, maintaining the integrity of constantly changing customer data remains one of your biggest challenges. Businesses rely on A.B. Data for comprehensive data management solutions that minimize waste, reduce costs, and improve effectiveness of their direct mail marketing, statement processing, and bill presentment programs. We do this by correcting erroneous data, appending missing data, and decreasing or eliminating bad data.
Data Transmission and File Formats
A.B. Data provides several data transmission options including Secure FTP, FTP/SSL, HTTPS, and VPN. PGP encryption is applied to enhance security of sensitive and highly sensitive information. We support virtually all flat and print image data file formats including AFPDS, CSV, DBF, PDF, PostScript, SQL, TXT, XLSX, XML, and more. And, there is virtually no limit to the number of fields we can manage.
Address Quality and Move Update
Address standardization, address correction, move update, duplicate detection, and matching the correct person to the correct address significantly improve deliverability and ROI. Here are a few ways we improve your data integrity.
- CASS verifies an address is within a valid USPS delivery range.
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV) verifies an address is a valid USPS delivery point and identifies potential addressing issues that may hinder delivery.
- LACSLink provides rural to city-style address conversions and new information for existing city-style addresses that have been renamed or renumbered.
- SuiteLink appends secondary suite information to business addresses.
- Apartment Append can identify and append missing apartment numbers.
- NCOALink matches to 160 million permanent change-of-address (COA) records consisting of the names and addresses of individuals, families, and businesses who have filed a change-of-address with the USPS up to 48 months ago.
- Match/Consolidate identifies and consolidates duplicates for a single record view.
- Merge/Purge identifies and eliminates duplicates.
- Deceased Suppression helps identify deceased records.
- DMA Pander File Processing identifies no mail and no call processing records.
Tell us what other business rules exist, and we will create Custom Clean Steps to meet all of your data quality needs.
A.B. Data’s postal processing expertise is truly unmatched. We offer decades of experience working with industry software and USPS mailing requirements. This experience, combined with our address quality, move update, and data enhancement solutions, results in even greater cost savings for our clients. Among the first mail service providers to test and implement Full-Service Intelligent Mail, A.B. Data’s lettershop employs many other postal strategies to further enhance efficiency and cost savings, including co-mingling and palletization strategies, mail.dat optimization, drop shipping, eInduction, Seamless Acceptance, and Mail Anywhere. Our active involvement and participation in professional associations like these further demonstrate our commitment to excellence and our commitment to our clients who depend on the mail to effectively communicate with their customers:
- Mailer’s Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC)
- Postal Customer Council
- Data and Marketing Association
- USPS Areas Inspiring Mail – Great Lakes Area
Appending missing information to your customer databases such as SIC codes, phone numbers, email addresses, gender, household income, and other demographic and psychographic information allows you to employ a more personalized and integrated marketing approach.
As your list manager, A.B. Data remembers that first and foremost, your list belongs to you. When you entrust us with the management of your list, you are entering into a partnership with a group of professionals that is dedicated to helping you make the most out of your business. But we always keep in mind that YOU are the owner and your interests guide our actions.
Our mission is to help you achieve the greatest benefit from making your list available to other mailers by marketing your list intelligently, maximizing your ROI.
A.B. Data’s List Managers will work with you to create a marketing and promotional schedule customized for your list property. Our extensive network of list brokers, consultants, and direct mailers guarantees that our marketing efforts will result in optimal exposure and sales of your list.
No matter how compelling your offer or how beautiful your package, your direct marketing campaign will not succeed unless it reaches the right audience. Our experienced staff of list brokers is here to help you do just that.
We will work with you to determine the best audience for your mailing. Then, we will go to work on your behalf to obtain the best possible lists for your project.
A.B. Data can provide you with unlimited support in this area, with specialties in the Jewish, progressive political, business-to-business, and business-to-consumer markets.